kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
posters [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 14:49:05 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"n-n-noah!"

kyle flushes at the aggressive stance noah takes. his hands hover just an inch above noah's shoulders, dropping the duster and the rolled up poster on the floor. his neck extends outward in a pitiful attempt to get away. the act only exposes his neck to noah's breath, however, which doesn't help his situation.

he fucked up. he forces himself to speak in an attempt to cover up his first mistake.

"b-by a lot of things, you mean...?"

the thought alone gets him red. asking it was his second mistake. he loses composure quick, the calmness in his expression quickly melting to a flustered one. noah was too close. physical contact makes him weak and unable to act properly. he is unsure on how to approach the situation. blunders keep stacking on each other as he starts to panic.

he ends up covering his eyes with his palms, screaming. "aaaaaaa!" he wishes he can handle his emotions better than this.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
posters [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 16:30:03 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah laughs. he toughens the hold and almost begins to rock as if in the beginnings of some slow dance. he can feel the heat of kyle's reaction. it tickles him back. for noah, it's the way kyle's facade fades, how it falls to some soft, malleable thing in his arms, that makes him understand. makes him purify his affections as something deep rather than nibbles at the surface.

he leans in close, tucking his lips under kyle's chin as he softly gifts a kiss on his neck. although noah wishes to stay like this, there is a job to be done. the menial tasks of everyday life interrupt the ideal scenario. noah has kyle on the ropes. and now, he must relinquish his advantage with frustrating distance.

noah turns around. he picks up the poster and duster and sighs, kyle's flush remaining as vestiges of pink on his own cheeks. he takes a couple of steps to give kyle some breathing room. quite literally.

"we... gotta clean. well, i gotta." with his back still facing kyle, he clears his throat. "you distract me too much. maybe this was a mistake, haha."

he unfurls the poster and peers at its glossy print. it's not too bad after all. the memory of it all.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
posters [m]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2020 17:38:08 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the wet touch on his neck stops him from acting out. he stands motionless for a while, keeping the position, before slowly takings his hands off of his eyes. he expects anything but noah giving him space. it turned out that he was mistaken.

kyle follows noah's steps, peering behind him as he watches him unfold the poster. he looks at it in awe, catching himself staring at it for too long before prompting himself to speak. with the poster in noah's possession once more, he needs to address one thing.

"i can still keep that, right?"

he realizes it sounds too selfish. there was a pause for a second before he starts to panic, forcing himself to add more to the statement.

"y-you're not narcissistic enough to stare at your own shirtless glory all day, right?"

he laughs nervously, not because he realizes the implications of his words, but because he wasn't sure if that was enough to salvage his earlier response.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
posters [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 0:38:30 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah swallows his heartbeat and rolls the poster up. smiling, he taps the rolled print against his head.

"shirtless glory?" noah bloats his cheeks, feeling positively smug at kyle's admission. he blows air before speaking, "maybe. but i'm too busy staring at you anyway."

he laughs again. noah is well aware of the cliche packaging his words. but he likes them.

noah passes the poster back. "here." and as the stolen good is returned to the thief, his hands snap to the hem of his tank top.

he pulls the shirt over his head. for a moment, it catches on his sweatband- but that doesn't deter the action. in an echo from slateport, noah tosses the bundle of fabric toward kyle's head.

with nonchalance, noah hums as he rolls his shoulders. "you can keep that too."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
posters [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 1:00:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he thought he couldn't get any redder until noah strips in front of him. it feels so much more different in person and in print. kyle grows hot, and it takes him great effort to stop himself from jumping at him.

the shirt thrown at him is bundled with the poster and is dropped at the floor once more. his brows furrow as he sets him up for the challenge. he takes his jacket off, letting it drop, and then takes his shirt off before throwing it to noah, aiming for his head.

"e-equivalent exchange!"

meekly, he gets back to the ground to grab noah's shirt. it's wet from sweat and is probably unsanitary to wear, but he does it anyways, having given up his recklessly. it's snug and tight, having a larger body frame than its owner, but it doesn't restrict kyle whatsoever. he was, after all, already trying to catch his breath from trying to adapt.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
posters [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 1:29:24 GMT
noah faber Avatar

noah stiffens. his eyes go wide at kyle's daring defense. as his eyes wander all around and all over, he thinks to himself that he doesn't need the mantine surfing poster after all. again, noah is smacked square in the face. the shirt bundles around him like a torch cloth. noah's fiery blush threatens to ignite it.

but he pulls it from his flushed face. the handsome scent lingers on tip of his nose as noah points an accusatory finger. should he snap it, it would burst into flame.

"what the heck, kyle?! you can't just do that!" noah cries bloody murder.

distracted entirely from the slovenly state of his apartment, he begins to pull kyle's shirt over his own shape: a competition for fools. it's over-sized on him. despite his filled frame, the sleeves are too long. the hem stretches toward his thighs.

"h-hey... you know what sucks?" noah says. "i just realized we can't share clothes." he catches his breath too, and averts his gaze to a mess somewhere in his apartment. the form-fitting shirt is too much.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
posters [m]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2020 13:55:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"s-share?"

the thought is an entirely new concept to him. he never shared his things before, but seeing noah wear his and himself, noah's, changes his perspective. he balls his hand to a fist and covers his mouth with the back of his hand, shifting his eyes to the side as he thinks about it more.

"w-why'd you even w-want to..."

he takes a look at himself, grimacing at the much tighter clothing. "...my nipples are showing." it clings to him that he feels that he looks too constrained. he supposed he's much more used to wearing loose clothing since he prioritizes comfort than aesthetic.

his eyes stray back to noah, his shirt making him look more like a child than he already is. "that poochy growf shirt looks good though. i'll let you borrow that." the print he has on his shirt, a cartoonized poochyena with the word 'growf' below it, was tacky enough that wearing it below a jacket was the right call.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
posters [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 4:16:14 GMT
noah faber Avatar

"because it's what," noah wants to say boyfriends, but he isn't sure if he can. if he's allowed to. the absent answer hollows out the linguistic space with an uncertain cleave, "people do, duh."

noah gulps. seized by the observation, his eyes are drawn to kyle's chest.

"hey... we... gotta clean. you can't just say things like that, man." noah claps his face as if to wake himself up from a stupor.

with the fondest color, he peers down at the print. the poochy's aggressive expression contrasts with the cartoonish style. it reminds him of kyle, in a way.

"and i'll let you keep that." noah swoops in. "'cause it looks kinda hot." as he snickers, he flicks a nipple before rushing to his broom.

using the broom as a support, he grabs his soiled face mask from the floor.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
posters [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 5:19:29 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
hid hands go to his chest where noah's fingers flicked, clasping on the injury as it went sore. it was a cheap shot, but the compliment, no matter how many times he's heard it, gets him more.

"w-well, you're kinda hot!" he retorts back in a childish manner.

the shirt he's wearing starts to get uncomfortable as soon as noah says it, growing red with embarrassment. the temptation to get his own shirt back tries to surface, but he can't bring himself to strip it off of noah. he can't instigate it since there was only one ending to it.

he picks up the poster and his jacket from the floor and dumps them on noah's bed. he stretches his limbs to get ready for the strenuous physical activity and searches for anything he can help with. he decides to go with the duster that was also left on the floor.

"if we finish early, then we can..."

go to movies? have dinner somewhere? kyle scratches his head as he tries to finish his sentence, but falls indecisive with his inexperience with dating. he might as well get their date out of the way though, since he, too, was excited for it.

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,526 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
posters [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2020 5:47:34 GMT
noah faber Avatar

smiling, noah shakes his head. although his ears burn, he doesn't bark back in fear of never getting his cleaning done. there are shoes to lay out. trophies to display. and a shirt to forever keep.

"how about both?"

noah scratches his stomach idly, his fingers suggesting their presence underneath the fabric of the poochyena's face.

"i'm usually an action movie guy, but... there's a movie called 'heart forecast' and i'm kinda in the mood for that."

embarrassed at his own softness, noah buries himself in his work. but not before he directs a finger to some shelves in the living room.

"but i better see you dusting or else i'm assigning you to the washroom, dog boy."